Job ID: 3012
Area: Jacksonville area
Description: Seeking a psychiatrist for a core faculty role with their Psychiatry Residency Program.
- Incoming Psychiatrist must be board certified
- Recent scholarly activity is a plus
- Join an outpatient clinic Monday - Friday with the ability to help cover inpatients on weekend if so desired
- This is a supervisory role for residents in training
- Employment position
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
Contact: For more information please contact Jason Brown at [email protected] or call 716-689-6000.