Job ID: 628
Area: Eastern Kansas
Specialty: CARDIOLOGY - NON INVASIVE
Description: 25-bed Critical Access Hospital providing inpatient acute and medical rehabilitation services and a full range of emergency and outpatient services including interventional cardiac catheterization, MRI, CT and observation services. We are expanding our cardiology services to meet the needs of our service area.
• $550,000+ income potential based on salary + wRVU production
• Beautifully renovated hospital. Renovation completed January 2019
• Medical staff includes interventional cardiology, hospitalist and employed ED physicians to improve your quality of life and quality of practice
• Top 10 ranked hospital in state and top 100 nationwide
• Emporia State University has a nursing program, ranked in the top 15 nationally, that feeds their top students to the hospital. You will have an excellent nursing staff to assist you
Contact: For more information please contact Ryan Hawkins at [email protected] or call 716-689-6000.