Area: Central Mississippi
• Employment Opportunity (Mature Clinic with 3 pediatricians & 3 NPs) Note: One physician is relocating out of state
• Average of 18,000 visits per year
• 500 plus deliveries per year
• Call would be 1 in 3
• Malpractice insurance, CME allowance, 5 weeks’ vacation/CME leave annually, etc…
• Board certified or has to become boarded within 5 years of completing residency
• Clinic hours 8-5 with one ½ off during the week
• Hospital 208 bed, not for profit, Regional Health Center
• 236,000 patient draw area
• 2 ENTs, 4 OB/GYNs & Primary Care
• Hospital will repay a portion of student loans and/or sign-on
• Salary very competitive with incentive bonus
Not-for-profit community-owned hospital located in Central Mississippi. The hospital is governed by a five-member Board of Commissioners appointed by the city and county. The hospital employs 1,100 people and is the largest employer in the County. The Hospital is a 260-bed regional medical center accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
For more information please contact Jason Brown at [email protected] or call 716-689-6000.