Area: Western North Carolina
Seeking a BE/BC Pediatrician for a position in a traditional outpatient/inpatient model with a team of experienced partner
- Two women and children busy locations provide convenient access
- Attractive call rotation with collegial medical staff partners - 1:6 rotation
- Busy mature practice needs one physician in a replacement role
- This is a traditional OP/IP practice model where Pediatricians attend deliveries and manage a small volume of inpatient pediatric patients in rotation
- NICU support close for nursery
- EMR is EPIC
Employed position features the benefits afford a hospital-employed physician with rewards that recognize individual productivity and a competitive compensation package with a first year compensation guarantee set by MGMA national benchmarks for your specialty
Situated in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, within 70 minutes of Charlotte, Asheville and Winston-Salem, NC. A family-oriented community that welcomes newcomers. The area has a rich and lively arts tradition in music, pottery, painting and sculpture. Outdoor recreation opportunities like hiking, skiing and canoeing are afforded by proximity to the mountains. School system has many schools of distinction.
For more information please contact Jason Brown at [email protected] or call 716-689-6000.