Specialty: EMERGENCY MEDICINE
Area: Central Mississippi
Emergency Room Physician
• Employed opportunity with a 6 member Group
• 40,000 ER visits
• Strong group dynamics (Great group that gets along well with each other)
• $225/hr with ER residency training or IM/FP with ER experience
• Double coverage from 7am -2am
• 40-42 hours a week
• Physicians are willing to swap shifts whenever.
• Malpractice insurance, CME & Tail coverage is provided.
• Able to pick up additional hours if needed
• ER experience preferred
• 12, 10 & 9 hour shifts
• 208 bed, not for profit, Regional Health Center
• Level 4 Trauma Center
• 236,000 patient draw area
• 5 Surgeons (1 General Surgeon, 1 General & Cosmetic Surgeon, 2 General & Vascular Surgeon & 1 General Vascular & Thoracic Surgeon) at the hospital
• Never on a rotation for more than 3 straight days
• 4 Trauma Rooms
• 9 Exam Rooms
Not-for-profit community-owned hospital located in Central Mississippi. The hospital is governed by a five-member Board of Commissioners appointed by the city and county. The hospital employs 1,100 people and is the largest employer in the County. The Hospital is a 260-bed regional medical center accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
For more information please contact Jason Brown at [email protected] or call 716-689-6000.